- A Silicon Valley based private investment fund providing first-tier results in cross-border M&As, Investments, and Asset-based acquisitions to business entities in China and US
- Assist enterprises in US and China leverage growth opportunities, technological resources, and access to mass markets across the Pacific to achieve ambitious goals
--The Best Way to Predict Future is to Create it --
Michael Zhong, Ph.D.
- Professional venture investor at China Materialia.
- China Investment Leader, DFJ ePlanet Ventures. Represented ePlanet serving on the boards of four portfolio companies including Hisoft (NASDAQ: PACT)
- Experience includes eBay, Interwoven (HP now), and Eastman Kodak
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Stanford University;
- MBA, Haas School of Business at UC, Berkeley.
Cindy Wang, MBA
-Founder and managing partner at Phaenomena West
-Managing Director at TerraNova Capital Partners
-Managing Director at Woodside Capital Partners
-Vice President at ThinkEquity Partners
-Associate at WR Hambrecht Co.
-Software Development Manager at Oracle
-MBA, Haas School of UC Berkeley,
-M.S in Computer Science, New Mexico State University
-B.S. in Information Technology, East China Normal University
Active Speaker, Organizer & Open Networker
-Co-Chair, The Chinese Finance Association (TCFA 全球金融协会) CA Chapter
-Founder of CGSA chapter at Hua Yuan Science and Technology Association
-HAAS Alumni Network-SF: Two-year as a board member
-Berkeley's Woman-In-Leadership (WIL): Conference Speaker 2012
FINRA/SIPC Licenses: Series 7, 63, 79
- Executive Director, Citic Private Equity Fund, Beijing, China
- Finance Analyst,IMF in Washington D.C.
- China-ASEAN Investment Cooperation Fund, Hong Kong
- DAC Management LLC
- Ernest & Young, Beijing, China
- Experienced in cross-border investments and M&As
- Advisor to Dean of John Hopkins Business School and Board Director of John - Hopkins Alumni in China
- MBA, John Hopkins Univ.
- BS in Bio-Chemistry, Univ. of Ottowa, Canada
Feijun Zheng, Ph.D.
- CEO, Tianya Zorpia Inc.
- Founder, HNBC incubator
- Architect Engineer, NXP Semiconductors, the Netherlands.
- Sr. Software Engineer, Synopsys, Mountain View
- Research Scientist, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Domain expertise on Internet of things, hardware design, automotive electronics etc.
- PhD of Joint Degree from UC Santa Barbara and Zhejiang Univ.
Elisa Yu, MBA
- Founder, Avetra Training, Coaching & Consulting
- Co-Founder, Avetra Bioscience
- CEO, SynGen, Inc.
- Co-Founder, VP Sales & Marketing, VP Operations, CPC Scientific, Inc.
- Coach, trainer and consultant for entrepreneurs
- Experience in CRO/CMO management, organizational infrastructure build-up
- Domain knowledge in molecular diagnostics, drug development cycles, cheminformatics and bioinformatics
- MBA, Wharton Business School, University of Pennsylvania
- MS in Chemical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University
- ACC, ICF certified coach
Confidential Access to Members
We strive to achieve high return on investments and minimize risks on our holdings for members of our fund, including all of our investment professionals. Our members are highly accomplished enterprise owners seeking growth through M&As, Investments, Business Partnerships and Collaboration in US and China.
951 Mariners Island Blvd #300, San Mateo, CA 94404
Feel free to contact us